Being a Business Owner can be lonely and we don’t always have the people around to help us think clearly, strategise and action what needs to be done. On top of that, while you might be holding your team accountable, who is providing you the accountability and feedback you need to move forward?
“Having Your coach in Business is what an Olympian’s Coach is in their sport. I see you, your strengths, your blind spots and your goals and support you to work with what you have and develop where you need to, so that you get the results you are looking for. ” Rebecca Ramsay
Being in Business can bring out the best and worst in you and for you.
- Making progress at the rate you want to?
- Clear about where you and your business are heading?
- Confident about what the next steps are?
- Supported to think, strategise and make decisions confidently?
When you are the Business Owner it can be difficult to see the wood for the trees, to have perspective that allows you to think clearly and make sound decisions.
Business Owners need 3 things to thrive in the Business. Self, Strategy and Solutions
- SELF – You are your greatest resource so it is key that you know how to leverage You! Understanding how you work, why you work they way you do and what your greatest resources are, gives you the hindsight, insight and foresight for what you do next. Often we are blind to what we are doing and how we are doing it which affects our decision making, prioritising, leadership and overall results.
- STRATEGY– Putting one foot in front of the other is not enough to grow your business or get to the outcomes you went in to business to start with. That said it can be hard to see the wood for the trees and having some fresh eyes and perspective makes all the difference. As your coach I will guide you to identify the end goal and the steps to get you there.
- SOLUTIONS – So you have worked out what the problems and goals are but how do you get there. This is where the coaching and mentoring collude. Combining business experience, know how and expertise we will identify together the specific strategies that align with your needs, resources and goals.
Stay connected on insights for Business owners and sign up to our mailing list below: